Basically, Montowers is a horror-themed combat game that will honestly appeal to a lot of people that actually enjoyed the Pokemon series, games, etc… You can progress through levels and collect monsters as pets that can help you out in battle. If you are fan of Pokemon, you’r probably going to enjoy this game.
As a player, you will be faced with taking over some towers with your monster friends and those towers have 500 levels each that you will have to make your way through. In other words, I’d say you won’t be getting bored with the game anytime soon, as it can definitely be challenging and you’ll have a lot on your plate. As you go through the towers, you can collect monster pets along the way that can aid you in battle. Each monster has different abilities and powers, so you must use them wisely.
Each monster is able to achieve different costumes, as well. As you progress through the game, your monsters will be able to upgrade and one of those upgrades is costume changes. Basically, it’s a representation of your pet monster’s evolution as the game progresses. As of right now, there is a whopping 660 different costumes in Montowers, so you should really try to collect them all. Yet again, another challenge that will keep you busy.
Montowers Is Not Meant for Children
Even though I mentioned Pokemon in the first sentence of this article, this game is not a family-friendly game as you might have though. Believe it or not, there are some decently violent scenes and some mature themes in the game. As a matter of fact, you have to be 18+ to even download the game. Therefore, it’s probably not best if you download it for your 6-year-old cousin and hand them your iDevice.
How Much is Montowers Going to Cost Me?
Montowers honestly isn’t going to cost you an arm and a leg. Granted, the game was free a few days ago, which was nice, but it recently upgraded in price to $0.99. Either way, it’s a cheap price to pay for some legitimate entertainment.
Where Can I Download Montowers?
From the app store by going here: Montowers ~Legend of Summoners~
Montowers iTunes Description:
7 Exciting Towers, Over 500 Floors waiting to be conquered by you!
MonTowers, the new evolution of monster-collection gaming!!
Enjoy Korea & Japan’s #1 Game and over 20,000 5 Star Reviews from around the world!
#1 Game in Korea&Japan
US, China and 16 Other Countries – Top Rank
Over 500,000 Players!
– Players will summon the monsters they have captured while attacking the tower.
– Players can enjoy tactical combats by combining special abilities that each monster has.
– There are 660 types of costumes available for the monsters.
Stronger and Sexier Monsters!
– Each monster will have 3 upgradable costumes all powerful than the next!
– You can obtain the monsters pictures and enjoy them through the Gallery.
Endless Battles in the Towers!
– Players can summon monsters they have obtained by fighting in the tower that features 500 levels in total spread over 7 different towers
– Players can capture all monsters that are in the tower.
Look for the Opportunity! GachaMon!
– There are special spells that allow the players to summon the monsters they dont have.
– You can obtain your very own monster by using a special monster and the recipe given by GachaMon.
Regular Updates for Our Users
– Update will be provided every month after the release. Your MonTowers will continue to evolve.
Please check the compatible model.
– System Requirements: iOS that is higher than 4.3 version
– iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S / iPod 3, 4 Generation / iPad 1, 2, 3