No, This isn’t a Typical Bullshit Empower Network Sales Pitch That’s Made to Look Like a Negative Review
I cancelled my account even when I still had a paying member signed up underneath me. That’s how horrible my experience with the company was.
I’m going to make this post nice and quick, but I will be doing a ton of coverage about my whole experience with the Empower Network, which was extremely negative, and I’m going to speak up on my thoughts about the company.
First of all, if you’re an Empower Network member, you can save your shit talk.
As I said, I’m going to be making a good bit of posts about the Empower Network and my personal experience with the company. No, it was not a good experience.
However, I know that Empower Network members will leave comments on my blog posts. Unfortunately, Empower Network members have a bad habit of going around the web, finding legitimate negative reviews about the company and talking shit to the reviewer.
This is their way of showing how “passionate” they are about the company. Instead, they’re just showing how truly brainwashed they have become.
So, why did I have a negative experience with the Empower Network?
I will go into more detail in further posts, so check back in the future, but here’s some quick reasons why I didn’t enjoy being a part of the Empower Network:
- Empower Network employees harassed members I brought in and I was also harassed. Yes, this seriously happened.
- One of the owners of Empower Network would post rants on his Facebook and tried way too hard to act like a “bad ass.”
- Everything is an upsell.
- Every “training” video is an upsell.
- Member retention is extremely low.
- Empower Network is saturated.
- I have morals.
- I have ethics.
- I refused to be brainwashed.
- Spam / spammers are annoying as hell. I don’t want to be one.
- After being in Empower Network and finding out more about it, I honestly felt like I would be scamming people if I brought them into the network.
- Some members I brought in would even cancel their account before their entire month was up.
- I felt that I was basically promoting a program that passes money around. I felt there was no real product or benefit for people to be a member of Empower Network.
- The Empower Network as a whole looked like one big lie to me.
- The videos they put out looked like they featured hired actors / professional liars / professional bullshitters.
- I received and still do receive constant spam from the company in my email inbox, which will not allow you to unsubscribe. The unsubscribe link is broken.
- After fees, you’re not making anywhere near that $25 per sale. Instead, after fees + transfer, you will make $18.62 off of each “$25″ sale.
- You are not getting 100% commission on every sale, which is what’s implied. Instead, you’re getting 100% commission on every other sale for your first 6 sign ups you bring in.
- Empower Network links are banned on very popular websites across the web — including Facebook, Twitter, etc… There’s a reason for this.
- I felt like I was being taught to spam the living shit out of people.
- The “training” is outdated and basic knowledge.
- You can find the “training” they provide you with, plus a whole lot more for free on the Internet. It was nothing special, in my opinion.
These are just some of the reasons I decided to cancel my Empower Network account. As you can see, I had a very negative experience with the company. I’ll go into more detail in further posts.
Before I go, want to know something that’s even more pathetic? I’m sure people in the Empower Network will see this post and say that my negative experience was my own fault and that I must have not made any money, blah blah blah. It’s all typical and happens far too often. I bet an Empower Network member could talk shit right now about this post, but when they come back in a couple months after being in the company, their tune will have changed completely.
I actually did very well in the Empower Network compared to other people, but I have morals and ethics. Hell, there’s people in Empower Network that would probably strangle an infant for a single sale. That’s not me and I refuse to reduce myself to being a slimy salesman that will do literally anything for a sale. I was witness to people that exploited the shit out of their family, friends, etc… It was like they were robots and had no human emotion whatsoever. When you talk to someone in the Empower Network try to pay close attention to how they talk / what they say. It all felt like automated responses to me.
I will do a full review in the future and I will also make a bunch of subtopics that give more details about my negative experience with Empower Network. I decided to give this program a chance and find out for myself what it was like. Let me tell you, it was worse than I could have EVER imagined.