Shakira Lip Synch On The Voice?

Jax April 23, 2014 0
Shakira Lip Synch On The Voice?

The Voice is a popular show that is pretty much a competition about how can sing the best, and gets their own pro coach, who is big in the music business, to help him or her make it all the way to the top. The coaches are famous celebrities, and other celebrities often show up [&hellip

Read More »

Avril Lavigne – New Video Weird and Confusing?

Jax April 23, 2014 0
Avril Lavigne – New Video Weird and Confusing?

Good morning everyone, Jax here from the Trend Guys bringing you the latest in celebrity news! Avril Lavigne has a brand new video out and its well… let’s just say that I personally am not going to look at Hello Kitty or cupcakes ever the same again. For those of you that have not see [&hellip

Read More »

Cuba Gooding Jr. and Wife File For Separation

Jax April 22, 2014 0
Cuba Gooding Jr. and Wife File For Separation

In show business, sometimes things like true love and family can be hard if one or more of the partners in the relationship are in the public spotlight. Though the average percentage of people that get divorced in the United States is about 60 percent, there are the other 40 percent that actually do have [&hellip

Read More »

Latest Celebrity To Come Out: Daniel Franzese

Jax April 22, 2014 0
Latest Celebrity To Come Out: Daniel Franzese

Back in the  days of our grandparents and even parents, the word “gay” meant happy. However, over the years, and possibly decades, the word “gay” began to mean a person that is homosexual. Being gay was once a secret that people kept well hidden, and even went to many lengths to hide it. In the [&hellip

Read More »

Selena Gomez Still On the Mend From Rehab

Jax April 22, 2014 0
Selena Gomez Still On the Mend From Rehab

Sometimes the pressure of being famous can be too much for both celebrities and musicians. When some celebrities who are starting to really feel like the world is in their business, and they cannot get any privacy, they may turn to something like alcohol, drugs, or something else that may not be the healthiest way [&hellip

Read More »

Justin Bieber Can Stay In America For Now

Jax April 22, 2014 0
Justin Bieber Can Stay In America For Now

Back in January, Justin Bieber was making headlines because the then 19 year-old singer was caught drag racing in Miami, and he was supposedly under the influence of marijuana, alcohol, and some prescription pills that he later claimed were given to him by his mother. At the time, this was not the only incidence that [&hellip

Read More »

Terminator: Genesis Movie Starts Filming!

Jax April 22, 2014 0
Terminator: Genesis Movie Starts Filming!

Back in 2009, Terminator: Salvation came out starring Christian Bale, and the film was the continuation of the Terminator series. In the story, John Connor is rebelling against the other machines, but there is a new kind of Terminator robot that is unlike any other that has been designed before. This new brand of killer robot is [&hellip

Read More »

Zombeavers Are Coming Soon!

Jax April 21, 2014 0
Zombeavers Are Coming Soon!

Last year, a tornado full of sharks descended on Los Angeles, and the movie was called Sharknado and it was so bad that it was awesome, and of course, the cheese factor made the movie a huge hit. This July, the sequel to Sharknado, which is called Sharknado 2: The Second One is coming. However, the badness of Sharknado [&hellip

Read More »

Ways To Celebrate Earth Day 2014

Jax April 21, 2014 0
Ways To Celebrate Earth Day 2014

Earth Day 2014 is tomorrow, April 22nd, but it is never too late to make plans for what can be done on that special day, and typically, people want to do their part to make sure that the world is taken care of. So, what can the average citizen do to celebrate the earth and [&hellip

Read More »

Kris Jenner Tweets Bruce Jenner On Anniversary

Jax April 21, 2014 0
Kris Jenner Tweets Bruce Jenner On Anniversary

When two people decide to share their lives together, they share everything including possibly children. However, sometimes after a certain amount of time, the couple just cannot continue to stay married, and even couples that have been together for over two decades may decide they are better apart. Even though a couple may be no [&hellip

Read More »